07 November 2010

Praise!


"I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have being."  Psalm 146:2

This morning I'm giving Praise to God for His tireless pursuing.

For His love which never ends.

For His mercy. Other gods want the blood of their people but our God wanted us so He spilled His own blood.

For this gorgeously bright autumn day and the spectacle of color.  I LOVE it!!

For my kiddos and my husband... I know, they're on my list every week but I can't help it.  I still pinch myself and say, "They're mine?  Wow..."

For atomic clocks that automatically adjust the time so I don't miss Mass on time-change days like today!



For the many cups of hot cocoa we've been drinking around here lately.  Gotta love it.  Bring on the whipped cream or the marshmallows.  And the biscotti.  Yum.

Glory and Praise to our God!  Have a wonderful week everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin