24 October 2010

Praise!



"Every day I will bless thee, and praise thy name for ever and ever."  Psalm 145:2

Praise the Lord for this glorious autumn dayThe drive to church this morning was so colorful and beautiful!  Every day more and more green is giving way to orange, yellow, red and gold.  Just gorgeous.


Praise Him for the cooler weather, which I can't get enough of.  I'll have to suffer through this coming week, however, since our forecast calls for 80 degrees again!  Yuck!

For a wonderful day yesterday, baking and decorating pumpkin and leaf cookies with my girls and a good friend.  Plus, my husband became a 4th degree Knight!  I truly have a knight in shining armor.  And he's surrounded by fair maidens!

For a fun week ahead... my aunt is visiting which will be lots of good times for everyone.

For His steadfast love and patience and mercy that is always new.  For the way He is chipping away at the hardness around my heart, so gently, and teaching me how to love.

For the joy of knowing so many truly good men... good men are becoming too rare, and it's such a blessing to a woman to know them and be cared for by them.  I pray for three good men to make wonderful husbands for my girls someday.  Or maybe two... I'm still hoping one of my girls will become a nun.  :)

Enjoy the week ahead.  The Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin