17 October 2010

Praise!



"Praise the Lord!  Praise him from the heavens, praise him in the heights!  Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars!  Praise Him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!"  Psalm 148

I want to Praise Him today for being faithful and patient and generous.  He is tender and gentle and compassionate.  He gives wonderful gifts.

For the love He shows me through my husband, and the blessings He has brought me because of my husband.  Not the least of which is my husband!

For the temperature outside... 50 degrees!  I'm loving it!  Hubby said this morning, "Jen, I think Fall has really, truly fallen."  AMEN!


For warm stew, warm bread, good wine, and a comfortable home.

For my little ladies and the awe of watching them grow.  (Too fast, if you ask me!)

For peppermint mochas.  Mmmmmm...

For the chance to use my voice for His glory and the good of His church and witness to the truth in a world overshadowed by lies.  Here am I, Lord.  Send me.



Share your Praises with me this beautiful day!
God bless you this coming week with more joy than you can hold.

1 comment:

Desiray said...

Lovely Praise I always believe in my heart that we give God praises out of what is in our hearts. If there is nothing in the heart then the person can't give God praise for they don't know how to.

Each day of my life when I wake up I say thank you Jesus because He has allowed me to see a new day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin