10 October 2010

Praise!



"If we have died with him, we shall also live with him; if we endure, we shall also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful -- for he cannot deny himself."  2Tim 2:11-13

I am horribly late posting this today, but better late than never.  It is never too late to Praise our God!!

I Praise Him today for His faithfulness.  Though I am faithless and fickle and easily swayed and distracted and prone to wandering, He remains faithful.  He cannot be otherwise.

Praise God for the gorgeous days we've had, though it's been far too warm for my taste.  You know how I love the cold weather and it's been in the 80's this week.  Much too warm for fall.  But later this week it is supposed to cool down, which means I'll be praising Him even more!

For the joy of my family, for being home with my children, teaching them, playing with them, and hopefully building a good home for them.  I so often feel like I'm failing at all of the above, but I'm the only mom they've got, so I better keep trying!

For my husband's love and affection, and his willingness to do things that make me happy.  He loves me better than I deserve.  Lord, make me a worthy wife.

For pumpkin spice waffles... with homemade whipped cream.  Yum.

For hot cocoa... with homemade whipped cream.  YUM.

For the brownie recipe I found last week and tried.  Let me just say - YUM.

If you're new to My Chocolate Heart, I post this meme every Sunday.  It's the Lord's Day and I want to give Him praise for all He's done and all He's given.  Please join in by linking up below and share your Praises!  You can borrow the picture of the heart and use it on your blog and link back here.  I look forward to reading them.  God bless you!

2 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Praise indeed for all the good and glorious wonders of our God!!! Wishing you well! Cathy

Sadie said...

WOW! This heart cake is looking so delicious! Wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin