26 September 2010

Praise!


"The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork."  Psalm 19:1


Praise God for the new season!  It's finally autumn!  Yippee!!  Only problem is, the weather here has been SO HOT.  Ugh.  Double ugh.  But at least summer is officially over.

Praise God for my wonderful husband who celebrates a birthday tomorrow.  Happy Birthday, my love!  Here's to a few more decades together.

We have the joy of seeing deer come right up into our backyard almost every night (the apples and carrots I throw out helps!) and it's so much fun to see them.  Such beautiful, gentle creatures.

I'm thanking God for 4 weeks of homeschool completed!  We're doing it!

I'm just bursting with the need to fill my house full of autumn things... colors and candles that smell like pumpkin spice and apple orchards and cinnamon, leaves and scarecrows, "Thankful" messages, tokens of harvest and good food.... mmmmmmm!!  Thank you God for autumn!!

What's on your list of Praises today?

 

1 comment:

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Wonderful Praises!
Thanks for helping us keep the Sabbath Day holy with this meme!
I look forward to it each week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin