19 September 2010

Praise!


"O Lord, open thou my lips, and my mouth shall show forth thy praise."  Psalm 51: 15

This beautiful morning I am Praising God for the COOL air coming in through the window!  It got down to 65 degrees last night!  Woohoo!  Now if only it would be 65 degrees during the day...or colder!  Can you tell I love cold weather?

Praise God for the joy of praising Him, for knowing Who He is and believing His promises.  This past week I interacted with someone who does not know Him and is very hostile toward God.  It made me very sad.  I can only imagine how it makes God feel.

For the mercy He shows, new every morning.  What is behind is done and His love for me is unwearying.  He reminds me I can only look at my faults and sins through the "lens" of the Cross.  Yes, I am pitiful and wretched sometimes, but I have been redeemed.

For the love of an affectionate husband and three sweet and joyful little girls.

For the homeschooling we have accomplished!  I have much to learn and we have some bumps to smooth out, but we're doing it!  Thanks be to God.  I've never been this busy in my life!!

For clean windows... Hubby and I worked hard yesterday together cleaning several windows that were just loaded with disgusting, nasty stuff like bugs (dead and alive) webs, dirt and grime, etc.  It was enough to make you lose your lunch, but now they're clean and we can open the windows without fear!

For the day ahead and the down-time it holds.  A nap is on the schedule this afternoon, along with some cookies or brownies or something yummy.... a day of rest.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!  Sing Praise to God!

1 comment:

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Thank you for sharing the abundant JOY of your happy, busy home with us!
God bless you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin