01 August 2010

Praise!

"Let your thoughts be on things above, not on the things that are on earth, because you have died, and now the life you have is hidden with Christ in God."

Praise and thanks be to God for the recovery of Melanie Pritchard!  (See yesterday's post.)  Please remember her in your prayers as she continues to heal.  Praise the Lord as well for a healthy baby girl, who I know is very happy to finally be in her mother's arms.

I'm Praising God today for all the gifts of my life, the greatest of which is my family and my life with them.  May I be grateful for every day and every hour; for every little joy and every little trial; for every toy on the floor and every dish in the sink; for every little squabble and all the laughter; for every kiss and every hug; for every crumb on the floor and every sock under the bed; for every sticky hand and messy face; for every embrace from my beloved and every "I love you."  For all of it, may I live in it with joy and take it as a gift from my Father.

Have a blessed week ahead everyone.  If you have Praises to share, please do link up below and share.  His peace be with you!

1 comment:

happymomonline said...

I really enjoy your blog! I hope that you don't mind that I used a few of your images on my site as well. The web is a better place with a strong, Catholic woman like you on it!
God Bless!
Heather :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin