17 July 2010

Praise!

Mary sat at the Lord's feet... but Martha was distracted... "Martha, Martha, you are anxious about many things..."
"Mary has chosen the better part and it will not be taken from her."

This Gospel has given me much to think about.

I'm Praising God:

For His patience.  Such unwearying patience.  And the fact that He really wants me to get it, no matter how many times it takes.

I'm glad He is on the throne and immovable.  It's pandemonium down here, but He will not be usurped or overthrown.  He will not be defeated.

For the love of my family and the joy of being with them and sharing life with them.

For the people in my life who encourage my faith and love me when I screw up.

For chocolate... always chocolate.  And mochas.  Peppermint mochas.
Find the Linky below and join me in Praising our awesome God!  Have a very blessed week ahead everyone.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin