11 July 2010

Praise!

"The word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it."  Deut 30:14

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation!  (love that hymn!)

I give Praise to God today

For the freedom to praise Him without fear, and I pray for Christians around the world who risk their lives to worship the Lord.

For the creature comforts of my home that are simple but luxurious -- air conditioning, a comfy couch and pillow, a soft bed, quiet time for a nap, good books to read, and an abundance of food.  Make me grateful, Lord.

For three giggly girls who are tugging on my arm to hurry up so we can go swimming!

For the outrageously scrumptious chocolate cake I made last night that I will gladly eat more of later today.

For my husband's love and affection.

For my spiritual father and teacher, whom the Lord has given me out of love, in answer to my prayers.  I am still blown away to realize that Jesus was thinking of me so intimately and tenderly.  He heard my prayers and blessed me more than I deserve.

For all the people who fight for the protection of human life in our country and those who give their time, money and talents toward saving babies, healing moms and ending abortion.  They are heroes.

I hope your week ahead is rich with joy and that you will be surprised by God's grace.  Please share your Praises with me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin