27 June 2010

Praise!



"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!"  Psalm 8:1

Praising God today for:

Guidance and wisdom from a faithful "gardener."  A good shepherd.  A loving father.

My husband and his love for me.  He doesn't seem to see me as I really am, but always better than I am.

The comforts of home, especially in this awful, relentless HEAT.  I really hate summer, but at least I can stay inside and be cool.

For His patience with me.  I am so grateful that He bothers with me.  It means He doesn't walk away, or give up, or stop trying.  He bothers!  He doesn't have to.  He owes me nothing, yet He gives me everything.

I am always thankful for good, dark chocolate!  sigh  And peppermint mochas.  Ahhh....


May you have a wonderful week ahead.  May you find yourself making a long mental list of reasons to Praise God, for big and little things.  Then come back and share it with me!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish that my husband saw me the way yours sees you! God bless you both and please pray for us.

Anonymous (for obvious reasons)

Camilla said...

You're very lucky to have a husband like him..I wish you all the best...Good luck and congratulations...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin