20 June 2010

Praise!


"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba,Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children." Romans 8:15-16

Today the Praises are all about Fathers!

Happy Father's Day!

I Praise my Heavenly Father for:

Loving me as a daughter; patiently, tenderly, mercifully.

For my most amazing husband, who is the most amazing father to our children.  I'm sure I don't have to tell the moms out there how much security it brings my heart to know that my children have a loving, caring and faithful father.  There just is no more important decision in the world than the man you choose to make a family with!

For my own wonderful Daddy; Happy Father's Day, Dad!  I have always been a very blessed daughter.  I was always affectionately loved and cared for, protected and wanted by my father.  Very important for a girl.  He taught me how a man should treat a woman and not to accept anything less.

For all the good fathers in the world who are doing their very best to care for their families and be a man in this world that constantly mocks manhood.  May God bless them, strengthen them, encourage them, and sustain them in all their trials, and fill them with great joy and contentment today.

For all the fathers in the world who are struggling, but want to do the right thing; I pray that they will find motivation and courage to step up and fulfill their obligations.  Today, may they come across the right man to inspire them and help them be a man.

For all the men who are about to be fathers, may they know God's grace and power and joy and welcome new life with open arms and open hearts.  May they recognize the significance of their role as fathers and not abandon the children they've helped create.  May they find strength, courage, humility and love enough to serve their growing family faithfully.

For young boys who are looking for a role model, may they find men in their lives to show them how to be an honorable man.  May they look up and find their Heavenly Father and come to know His deep love for them.

Have a joyful Father's Day everyone!  God's blessings be upon you this week.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin