13 June 2010

Praise!



"I tell you her many sins have been forgiven -- for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." Luke 7:47

I am Praising God today for:
His forgiveness.  I have so much to learn on the subject.

Abby Sunderland's safe rescue.  Thank you, Jesus and Mary and all the angels who guarded her in the water!

The miracle of air conditioning on a sweltering hot day, like the ones we've been having here.  UGH.  The summer of my discontent...  Every summer is the summer of my discontent!

Things to look forward to, and things to look back on with gratitude.

Good changes... though they still bring upheaval, it's for the best.

The kiddos upstairs in my tub who at this moment are yelling for me.  Seems somebody splashed somebody else too hard and it was not appreciated.

All of you who visit and share yourselves and your Praises to God!

May His peace be with you this week!

Update:  If you're wondering about Mr. Linky, I couldn't get it to work today when I posted Praise!  I still want this to be a weekly meme for all who will join me, it just didn't happen that way today.  Blame it on Linky for some reason.  I'll try again next week!

2 comments:

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Hi Jennifer!
Here's my link for PRAISE!
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2010/06/praise.html
I've noticed that you no longer include a linky. Are you still considering PRAISE a meme in which you encourage others to join?
Or, have you decided to make it a solitary post for us to enjoy?
Just wondering as I don't want to offer links if that's not your vision for Praise any more!
Thanks!
Judy

Dirtdartwife said...

I love your praises as they are very uplifting. I will be working on mine tonight. A day late, but never short in praises! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin