06 June 2010

Praise!


"I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life within you."

It is so good to be back!  If you're wondering why MCH has been rather quiet lately, it's because I was moving -- in real life.  Boxes, boxes, boxes, paper, paper, moving vans, dust, cleaning, and now, unpacking.  Ugh.

But we're here, and now I can get settled and get back to what I love, including MCH.  Thanks to all who have waited!

I am Praising God this wonderful feast day for:

His Body and Blood that feeds us and shelters us and makes us new and whole again!

A successful move with few "casualties."  Only one thing broken, actually!  A miracle!
A beautiful new home in which to care for my family and live our lives.  Thank you, dear Lord.

All the creature comforts I take for granted.

Sleeping in... after all the hard days of moving and being on our feet for 18 hours a day, sleeping in is good medicine.

I hope you've all had a great week behind, and I pray we all have a blessed week ahead.  Give God the Praise!

Blessings,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations on your move! That is quite praiseworthy to be done with all that work! And also praiseworthy to have the blessing of a safe and warm home in which to raise your family! God is good!

Mary333 said...

Congratulations on your new home! Moving is tough but only 1 thing broken is good :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin