23 May 2010

Praise!



Mark me, Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your Spirit.

Come Holy Spirit!  Fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in us the fire of your love!


On this solemn, magnificent feast day, I give God Praise for:

The inspirations He gives, the gentle prodding, the stirring and moving in my heart that reminds me He is there and that He loves me.

The promise of the power He brings, and that He will never leave His Church alone.  No matter how dark the days, He will bring fire to light and warm us.

Those in the Church who are faithful and humble, those who serve under the pain of persecution and accusation, and especially for our Holy Father.  St. Michael, defend him and all those who love the Church!

For my own awesome family!  For our new home.  Lord, may the transition be smooth.

For the miracle of sedation dentistry.  Without it, I would not survive tomorrow.

Always, of course, for the gift of chocolate!

God bless y'all this week and may you receive a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit to enlighten your mind, ignite your heart and strengthen your faith.  Thank you for sharing your Praises!

2 comments:

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Happy Pentecost Jennifer!
A GREAT day for PRAISING!

Dirtdartwife said...

Happy Pentacost!!!! What a glorious birthday! I hope all is well and everything goes smooth for your move!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin