09 May 2010

Praise!



"My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior...from now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me -- holy is His name."  Luke 1:46-49

Happy Mother's Day!
Today I give the Mighty One Praise for...

Our Blessed Mother, Mary.  It's hard to even put into words what she means to us and what a rare and beautiful gift she is.  I cannot wait to meet her and throw my arms around her.

My own beautiful and lovely mother.  She's been a gift to me my entire life and I can only hope to be half the mother she is. 

My lovely daughters who've made me a mother!  How blessed I am...

My fantastic husband who loves me more than I deserve.

The long nap I intend to take today.

The chocolate cake I will eat a lot of today.

The glass(es) of wine I will enjoy today.

Did I already mention the chocolate cake?  No?  Well, I'm having lots of chocolate today. 

I pray all of you have a restful and peaceful and joyful Mother's Day!  God bless you richly.

Let the Praises ring!

Blessings,
Jennifer

1 comment:

MBrandon said...

Happy Mother's Day.

I hope the chocolate and wine were good.

Michael

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin