01 May 2010

Praise!


"A new command I give you; Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another."  John 13:34


Once again, there are so many reasons to Praise our God!

I am giving Him Praise for:

My family and all the joy they bring me, all the happiness and love and meaning to give to my life.

The last two years and all the time we've had to spend as a family together.  Soon, my husband will return to normal Army life, and he won't be home quite so much.  I've gotten spoiled having him around all the time!

The new friends that have come into my life in the last year.  Some close by, and some across the world whom I've never met face to face.  All of them have blessed me so.  Each one is a gift to me.

Seeing the Holy Spirit work in the people I love!  It's very exciting!

My journey of formation as a Daughter of St. Francis de Sales.  Can't say enough about how amazing St. FdS is!  Just amazing!

Mornings when I can sleep late.  I love to sleep late.  Really love it.  And I do mean late.

And of course, for chocolate!  Always chocolate!  Forever chocolate!


I wish you all a joyful day and a blessed week ahead!  Time to link up and share your Praises!

Blessings,
Jennifer

P.S.
From St. Francis de Sales for us today:

May 2
As the day breaks we see more clearly in a mirror the spots and stains of our faces. In the same way, as the inward light of the Holy Spirit enlightens our consciences, we see more clearly and distinctly the sins, inclinations and imperfections that keep us from reaching true devotion. The same light that enables us to see such defects and imperfections inflames us with a desire to cleanse and purify ourselves of them. (INT. Part I, Ch. 22; O. III, pp. 62-63)



1 comment:

MBrandon said...

He is worthy of all our praise, isn't He?

God Bless the Hartline's this Spring day.
Michael

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin