18 April 2010

Praise!



"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."  Micah 7:7


A joyful Lord's day to all of you!  It is good to Praise the Lord!

I give Praise to God today:

For the chance, every day lately, to wait for Him!  There are so many decisions in my life right now that are "sitting on go" just waiting... waiting to be made... waiting to be acted on... but we can't yet.  So we wait.  And I learn to have hope and faith and to wait calmly, serenely.   It ain't easy, and I struggle with impatience and anxiousness and frustration.  So, Praise God for a chance to grow!

For my kiddos and my husband.  I got to this blessed place in my life in spite of myself, and I'll never understand why the Lord gave me so much, so many good things.  Thank you, Father.

For the approaching end of the school year.  I'm ready to be done with it.  So are the kids.

For the excitement of new things around the corner, new surprises awaiting us, new adventures to be had, new beginnings.

For His providence, His grace, His mercy, His compassion, His supply, His patience, His heart.  There is none beside Him!

For the yummy peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies I made the  other day.  Got a great new recipe in the mail from one of my favorite cooking magazines, and these cookies are Mmmmmm!!!

For naps in the afternoon.

For inspiration.

For the wisdom and guidance and gentle leading of St. Francis de Sales.

What are your Praises this week?  What's God been up to?  Join me in Praising our awesome God for all He has done and all He is.

Have a wonderful week ahead everyone!  Peace be with you!
Jennifer

1 comment:

MBrandon said...

The Good News is . . . The Good News.

Praise God for our salvation.

God Bless You and your lovely family, your husband and the 3 kiddos.

BTW, the Verification word below at the moment is WAYMO, and I am reminded that we have Way Mo(re) than we could ever deserve, all graciously given to us by our God.

What an awesome God.

Michael

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin