21 March 2010

Praise!



"Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am devoted to you." Psalm 86:1

Mindful of the significance of this day for our country and the terrible things that may come as a result, I definitely need to Praise the Lord for all He has done, and all He will do, and all He is.

I am Praising God today for:

A fun day yesterday with my family. Busy, packed, and no time to even sit down, but it was a good day.

Seeing a room full of laughing, happy-screaming, smiling children running and jumping and sliding and swinging and climbing and thinking, "This is what LIFE sounds like."

Some extra sleep that was desperately needed.

Good books to read.

The road to my first year of formation as a Daughter of St. Francis de Sales... this is so wonderful, so blessed, so rich and encouraging for me.  This is a huge present wrapped in a big red bow for me from my Father.

For Bart Stupak and the others who are holding steady, refusing to be bought or bribed to change their vote on this monstrous health care reform.  Thank God for them, may He bless and protect them and keep them strong.

For every American who is praying today for a victory for LIFE.  Lord God, hear the cry of Your people today, and win this battle for us.  Let this bill be defeated for the sake of LIFE.

On that note, let's remember that God is in control and no matter what happens, He will never forsake us.  Somehow all things will work together for good to them that love Him.  If we are to begin a time of great trial and sorrow, He will walk with us.

But let's pray and hope that will not happen.  May God bless the U.S. and have mercy on us.

Please link up below and share your Praises with me and everyone!  Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Footprints Diary said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for hosting Praise each week.

I'm praying for the U.S. :)

Have a wonderful week,
Blessings,
Jillian ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin