07 March 2010

Praise!

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.:  Isaiah 12:2

The Lord has indeed been my strength in many ways this week, and that gives my heart a song to sing.  

Praise You, Lord Jesus, for carrying me through this past week.  Thank you for Your patience and gentleness in the face of my weakness.

Praise You, Lord, for birthday parties and cupcakes and balloons and the beautiful little birthday girl who's growing up way too fast.

Praise You, Lord, for gorgeous weather that promises spring is right around the corner.

Praise You, Lord, for messages from good friends that make me laugh out loud.

Praise You, Lord, for the sweetness of sharing my life with a man who really loves me.

Praise You, Lord, for the energy to get some housecleaning done!

Praise You, Lord, for the coming week and the things I'm looking forward to.

Praise the Lord with me today... join me in lifting a song of praise to our God.  There is none beside Him!  Use Mr. Linky below and share your Praises!

God bless you richly!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Footprints Diary said...

Hi Jennifer,
Some wonderful praises, indeed. :)

I'm running a little late today, but I'm hoping to get my praises posted tonight.

Have a wonderful week,
Blessings,
Jillian ♥

Anne said...

The little things like cleaning the house can really mean a lot sometimes, can't they?

I join you in praise!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

I LOVE the new graphic you created for your wonderful meme Jennifer!

And as always, your beautiful list of PRAISE makes my heart want to SING OUT and REJOICE!

Truly, sharing life with a man that truly loves you...is worth PRAISE a thousand-fold!!!!!

Thanks for helping us make the Lord's Day what it should be!

~Judy~

Dirtdartwife said...

Have totally not posted my praises in so long!!! I truly need to! Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin