27 February 2010

Praise!



"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6


'Tis a glorious sun-shiny weekend with some of the bluest skies I've ever seen.  Cool wind and fluffy clouds makes it picture-perfect.  What's your scene like?

Praise God for the beautiful world He made!

Praise God for my eyes that squint in the bright sunshine and marvel at all He's created.

Praise God for my ears that hear more and more birds chirping and singing these days...

Praise God that I am able-bodied (though very tired!) and I can walk, speak, fend for myself, care for my family, clean my home, write down my thoughts, make birthday cakes and cookies, sew, drive a car, and live independently.

Praise God for the freedom and prosperity I enjoy by living in the United States.

Praise God that I can safely worship Him without fear for my life.  God bless and protect the Christians around the world who are persecuted and killed for their faith.

Praise God for the chocolate I have given up for Lent, and the strength to make an intentional sacrifice (though teeny tiny) for my sweet Jesus.

I hope your Lenten walk is going well and proving to be rich and fruitful.  Please join me in giving God the Praise He deserves!

The Lord bless you and keep you this week,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the new Chocolate Heart Praise logo!

Footprints Diary said...

Hi Jennifer,
You gave up chocolate for Lent! *gasp*

What a wonderful list of praises - love the new logo. :)

Have a wonderful week,
Blessings,
Jillian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin