07 February 2010

Praise!

My sincere apologies... a scheduling error is the reason this is up so late today.  You know, AM and PM make a difference!

Photobucket

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send?  And who will go for us?"  And I said, "Here am I.  Send me!"  Isaiah 6:8

Well, can you believe it?  We got some more snow yesterday!  Just a light dusting, enough to give the ground a white, powdery covering.  The tree in my front yard looked as though it had been sprayed with powdered sugar.  It was beautiful!  It's gone now due to the sunshine today, but it was a nice treat.  Thank you, Father!

I'm Praising God today for more of the winter weather I love so much.  I'm a strange bird, I know, but I'm in no hurry whatsoever for spring to arrive.

Praise God for the coal from His altar that purges my sin and cleanses my mouth.

Praise God for the angels that guard and watch and guide and protect.

Praise God for the friends I've met through blogging.  There's a lot of wonderful people out there, and I love being introduced to them.

Praise God for my husband... I'm so blessed.  I knew he was a great guy when I married him, but he just gets better and better all the time.

Praise God for my daughters three... each one so different, each one causing me to shake my head in awe and think, "Whoa...that's my girl?  How did I get so blessed?"

I certainly hope your week behind was good and your week ahead will be, too.  I so enjoy reading your Praises, and I hope it makes our dear Jesus smile as well.  Praise to the Lord for He is good!  His love is everlasting!

Bless you,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Footprints Diary said...

Hi Jennifer,
What a wonderful list of praises - thank you for hosting Praise each week. :D

Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Jillian

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

PRAISE HIM for Jennifer Hartline too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin