19 January 2010

US Troops Are The Best!

After watching a news update on the situation in Haiti just moments ago, I just have to say that I am so damn proud of our troops.  Anyone around the world who is sitting back criticizing U.S. efforts can jolly well kiss my you-know-what.




Our awesome troops have stepped into a chaotic, horrific disaster with absolutely no infrastructure, no electricity, no running water, no local government present, no nothing, and they are doing a stellar job bringing relief and assistance and order as quickly as possible.


They are doing more than 90 flights a day over the city dropping bundles of aid by parachute.  (Any other country doing that?  I didn't think so.)


They had electricity at the airport within 24 hours after arriving there.


Our guys are amazing and doing a helluva job.  I'm extremely proud to be a military wife.  Those who are stupid and arrogant enough to criticize can just shut up.  Or show up and help.  These are the moments when I am very proud of my country.   God bless the people of Haiti, and God bless our troops!!!

I LOVE OUR TROOPS!!!  THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

4 comments:

GrandmaK said...

AMEN!!!!! Cathy

Sarah - Kala said...

UNITED WE STAND!!

Anonymous said...

"Our guys are amazing and doing a helluva job. I'm extremely proud to be a military wife."

You should be proud! These are humble, real men who don't look for praise but just care about doing a good job and helping people. I am happy to once be part of the US Army.

Jasper

mbrandon8026 said...

Dear Sisters:

The US Military can perform, not because of their might, but because of the might of He who Created them, and your prayer cover for them is of the utmost importance to their success.

You dear women, are the hands on the light switch, bringing the Light of Our Lord to them in their efforts.


God Bless them, and God Bless You for loving them and supporting them with your prayers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin