30 January 2010

Praise!

Photobucket


"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."  Psalm 104:33

My Praises are simple today.

IT SNOWED ALL DAY!!  Inches and inches and inches of gorgeous, pure white fluffy stuff all over everything.

Thank you, dear Father for giving us such a treat.  Tonight as I look out the window, the world seems to be sleeping beneath a white blanket, and everything feels calm.  Praise to the Lord.

I hope your week ahead is blessed abundantly.  Thank you for sharing a few moments with me and sharing your Praises to God with everyone.

2 comments:

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Thanks for PRAISING with us each week Jennifer! My hubby is down your way plowing snow at the National Shrine right now!

Jillian said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for hosting Praise each week. My praises are a little late this week, as we went to Adelaide on Sunday.

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin