10 January 2010

Praise!

Photobucket



"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."  Psalm 19:14


Praise to the Lord on this feast day of His baptism!


I'm Praising God for the week of cold weather we've had.  No snow, but definitely winter weather, which I'm loving.


Praise God for little gifts of encouragement and good news amidst the deluge of bad news each day.


Praise God for good friends in Christ.


Praise God for a quilt that's almost finished!  :)


Praise God for all the things I take for granted: clean water, indoor plumbing, heat, a soft bed, plenty of food to eat, the ones I love alive and well around me, and a thousand little luxuries.  Thank you, Lord, and may my gratitude increase.


Praise God for puzzles being put together on the kitchen table... a piece here, a piece there, a half hour here, an hour there... great fun.


Praise God for slipper socks.


Praise God for peppermint hot cocoa and peppermint mochas.  I'm having lots of them these days!

Have a blessed week ahead everyone!  Praise God! 




2 comments:

~ Judy ~ said...

AMEN! GREAT PRAISES!
We love puzzles too!
And thanks for calling all of my daily luxuries to mind for gratitude!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for such wonderful praises - it is good to praise our great God. :)

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin