03 January 2010

Praise!

Photobucket



"...the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, they bowed down and worshiped him." Matthew 2:9-12





Happy Epiphany to all of you!


I know I haven't posted Praises in a couple of weeks, and I apologize. I took a blogging break during the Christmas vacation, but I am back! There's so much to Praise God for!

Praise God for the joyful Christmas season we've just celebrated.  I still shake my head in awe when I think, "He came... He became one of us."  Wow.


Praise God for our beautiful mother, Mary, and her servant heart.


Praise God for stars and angels and shepherds and kings and incense and candles and evergreen.


Praise God for crisp winter air on my cheeks.


Praise God for peppermint hot cocoa in my mug.


Praise God for more cookies than I could possibly eat!


Praise God for days spent in pajamas, putting puzzles together, baking yummy treats, playing games, and doing absolutely nothing.


Praise God for my healthy, whole, all-together family.  I can't ask for more.


I hope all of you had a blessed season, and I'm very sad it's nearly ended.  I always hate to see Christmas end.  It always goes by much too quickly.


Keep the spirit as long as you can... let it linger...


May God bless your 2010 with abundant grace and prosperity, and thanks for sharing your Praises with me!  Thanks for your friendship and fellowship.



God bless you,
Jennifer



5 comments:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for hosting Praise. :)

Peppermint hot cocoa - now, that sounds different. It's not available out here, yet. :/

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Excellent article at catholic.org.

I'm a moderator at Jill Stanek.com.

It made the quote of the day...

May God Bless you.

Jasper

~ Judy ~ said...

Oh what a WONDERFUL list of PRAISE Jennifer...it makes my heart SOAR! So glad that you and your family have enjoyed such a BLESSED Christmas and New Year's!
"Let it Linger"...I LIKE THAT!
Thanks for hosting and WELCOME BACK!

Anne said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jennifer!

Dirtdartwife said...

mine are up... had a hard day yesterday and it kind of continues today... but I'm trying! :) :) :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin