for you are my refuge in times of trouble.
O my Strength, I sing praise to you;
you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." Psalm 59:16-17
What a week it's been...once again, there was too much discouragement and bad news. Only one remedy that I know of, so let's get to it.
1. Praise God for a new day and another chance...to do better, to love more, to be grateful.
2. Praise God for my home that is my haven from the world.
3. Praise God for the encouragement of good friends and true followers of Christ.
4. Praise God for forgiveness.
5. Praise God for the wisdom of those who have gone before me and lit the way so clearly.
6. Praise God for true, real freedom. Free Indeed.
7. Praise God for the brilliant person who first figured out how to make chocolate, and for all the other brilliant folks in the world who make delectable, rich, heavenly dark chocolate treats for me to eat!
What's on your list? Mr. Linky is set up below, so link up and shout out some Praise! Can't wait to read your lists!
Have a blessed Feast day,