11 December 2009

Someone to Pray For

I received an email message today that broke my heart. This woman is deceived and lost and needs prayers. I'm placing her in Our Lady's arms. Perhaps some of you might pray for her as well. Here is the message:


Hi Jennifer,

I just wanted to thank you for your recent article on Catholic Online, "When Sex Becomes a False God."

I needed the reminder that it's time for my yearly donation to Planned Parenthood, for the wonderful work that they do. They are greatly needed, because people are having sex, will always have sex, and will not stop having sex. It's human nature, something Catholics need to be more realistic about...and I say this as a former Catholic.

Thanks again for the reminder!



Ugh. Dear Lord, help... How is it that so many women can be so blind as to revere Planned Parenthood as some sort of benevolent missionary organization? It boggles the mind and breaks the heart. Women deserve much, much better than PP. I pray this woman comes to see the truth soon.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I will pray for her, she's lost and confused. May God have mercy on her soul.

On a side note, I never put two and two together and didn't realize it was you writing on Catholic Online. But I read that article and though it was wonderful. God bless you for your great writing ability. I pray that unlike this woman, other people will see the evilness behind PP and will have a change of heart.

Mary333 said...

Ouch! She speaks with a forked tongue! Yes, I will definitely pray for her. The work you do at Catholic Online is great and there are many who's hearts are open to your words. Some just need a little extra prayer;)

Brian said...

Jennifer, I must add to the previous comments. Your writing is impeccable - and you are a leader, a true pro-life advocate. I have forwarded your articles to many friends. Thank you so much.

It boggles my mind - how someone could see PP as anything but an evil organization. But "Be not afraid", the Truth will prevail.

God bless!

Dirtdartwife said...

I would be willing to bet that this person really isn't a woman nor are they writing to "say" anything, but rather to irk you. Trying to work you into a frenzy over this subject. I got VERY similar comments whenever I'd publicly take a stand against abortion when I was part of online chat boards. It's almost as if they all say the same thing.

However, if this is how the person truly feels, I'll pray for them anyway. They need it.

Aussie Therese said...

oh dear. Many many prayers for this poor person.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin