20 December 2009

Praise!

Photobucket



"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests."  Luke 2:14




My list is simple and short today.  I'm laying down my heavy heart this morning in order to Praise our awesome God.




I Praise You, sweet Jesus, because You came.  Thank You.


I Praise You, loving Father, because You gave.  Thank You.


I thank you, Virgin Mother, because you said "Yes."  Thank you.


I Praise You, merciful Savior, because You forgive... and forgive... and forgive.  Thank You.  I am so sorry for what we are doing to You, especially on the eve of Your birth.


And, though it wouldn't make a decent snowball, I do have to Praise God for the dusting of white that now sits on my wooden deck outside.  It's snow, so it counts!  (Now Lord, how 'bout a lot more of it??  Pretty please??)


I wish you all a blessed day, and a blessed week.  Our Advent waiting is almost over... it has gone by much too quickly.  


O Come Desire of Nations
Bind in one the hearts of all mankind
Bid Thou our sad divisions cease
And be Thyself our King of Peace!


Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Do you think God delights in heavy-hearted praise the most? Your list is lovely, and a Merry Christmas to you as well!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
May the Lord grant you a wonderful and blessed Christmas! :D

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin