04 December 2009

CBS Desecrates Frosty

Folks, CBS needs to hear from us about this.


Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman, a stupid ad made with the cast of How I Met Your Mother. My opinion of Neil Patrick Harris is permanently in the toilet after seeing this, which is where this ad belongs, by the way.

Watch this video, and then bombard CBS with emails demanding they pull it off the internet. They have desecrated a classic children's movie and they should be ashamed. "Frosty" (Harris) makes the most disgusting sexual, perverted jokes and even jokes about punching a baby and the white rabbit having sex in front of a classroom of cheering children. Yuck.

Don't let them get away with it.

The email address I have for CBS is:

Leslie Moonves

audsvcs@cbs.com

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That was appalling. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Why would they do that? Why is what they are talking about considered humor? UGH. UGH. UGH. Do you know if this will be an actual show, or just on the Web? Do you know how to write to CBS?

My Chocolate Heart said...

Sarah,

Just updated the post with the email address I have. I hope it works.
I don't know if this ad is intended for anything other than the internet. I sure hope not. It's disgusting.

Brian said...

Thanks Jennifer !

I will send your post to some friends. Thanks for the heads-up.

Dirtdartwife said...

That's disgusting however it doesn't surprise me considering the trash TV voice overs they used and from whence those sound bites came. Thank God I have this movie on DVD.

RooForLife said...

Anyone wanting to contact CBS for onemillionmoms has an email you can send:
CBS airs perverted 'Frosty the Snowman' http://bit.ly/6etL2J

2 other organizations working to clean up media is Americandecency.org &
www.parentstv.org

American Dad (Nov.29) – Shame on the Advertisers – Let Them Know http://bit.ly/8Gb8lN

Nickelodeon's "family" show ~Glenn Martin: Sex & Stripper Poles 4 Kids http://bit.ly/6eQ24K

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin