08 November 2009

Thanks to Stupak and Smith

Want to join me in writing a letter (a real one, on paper) to Representative Bart Stupak and Representative Chris Smith (both Catholic) to thank them for defending LIFE during this health care reform nonsense?

They fought hard and never wavered in their commitment to the unborn, and I'm sure they'd love to hear from people who appreciate their efforts, even if we aren't their constituents.

Here are addresses for both of them:

Rep. Bart Stupak
2268 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515


Rep. Chris Smith
1540 Kuser Road, Suite A-9
Hamilton, NJ 08619


Remember to keep up the calls and emails, now to your Senators. This ain't over by a long shot, and we have to keep praying and demanding protection for the unborn.

3 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

I emailed my Congressman (surprisingly a Dem!) and thanked him. I will follow up with a hard copy in the mail and I will also send these two wonderful, faithful, and honorable men with a letter as well! Thanks for their address!

Sharon said...

Thanks, Jennifer! The fight isn't over yet; Planned Parenthood is campaigning hard to get people to write to President Obama and get him to make good on his promise to increase abortions--oops, I mean to ensure equal access to reproductive health care. I hope and pray the Stupak amendment makes it through the Senate.

Sarah said...

Thanks for reminding us that this isn't over ... We must remain vigilant!

I have a little award for you over at my blog. Stop on by when you have a moment.

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin