08 November 2009

Praise!

Photobucket


"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."
Psalm 9:1-2



Today I am
Praising God for the souls who defend my freedom and place themselves in horrible situations out of obligation, honor and loyalty. And I'm begging for protection for every one of them. Jesus, keep them from harm and bring them home safe and sound.

Also praying for the ones who were
killed at Fort Hood this week. Army families are hurting terribly. It's unimaginable that this could happen on our own installations. Jesus, bring Your calm and healing and restore our safety.


I'm also
Praising God for those legislators who had the courage to stand for LIFE in the House last night. Pelosicare was passed, but so was the Stupak amendment. Thank you, Jesus, for this victory. Have mercy on us.


In my own house, I'm
Praising God that whatever this stomach thing is, the girls are getting over it quickly and without too much drama. If this is swine flu, hey, no big deal. (Don't think it is, though.)

Praise God for a beautiful day outside yesterday. I love autumn!

Praise God for giving us His Son. Praise God for giving us His own Mother. Thank you, Jesus, for mercy and love and life everlasting.

Have a great week ahead, everyone! Share your Praises!


6 comments:

Anne said...

Jennifer, I think this is my favorite of all of the backgrounds that you have been trying. I like the flowers at the side and the neutral tan color is so easy on the eyes. We've had beautiful weather here as well, which is especially praise worthy on a weekend!

mbrandon8026 said...

Love Your praises, and love your blog, and also your writings in Catholic Online.

I was filled too today with praise for Our Dear Lord.

http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2009/11/view-from-pew-november-8-2009.html

God is Good. God Bless You, and I pray for healing for your precious daughters, in the Name of Jesus Our Lord and Savior.

God Bless You
Michael Brandon

Allison said...

Love the idea of sharing praises! I've been reading fellow bloggers posts on Sundays, but now finally decided to join in!

We all have so much to be thankful for!

Here's my entry
http://brokenfortress.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise.html

~ Judy ~ said...

Adding my praises to yours Jennifer!
Thank you for bringing this blessing to our Sundays!
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise_08.html

Dirtdartwife said...

My praises are up! :) I love this neutral background too!

You know... having this Praise Report on Sunday makes me actually keep track of the praises during the week... which in turn makes me focus more on the positive, regardless of how cruddy my week has gone. So thank you!

And I'm VERY thankful the girls are feeling better. I hope they reach 100% very soon! Ya'll are always in my prayers!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
What beautiful praises! Thank you for hosting this.

I have my praises up at:
http://homeschooling4christ.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise-for-this-week.html

Blessings,
Jillian

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin