01 November 2009

Praise!

Oooooops.



Photobucket


A Blessed All Saints Day to all of you!

I'm sorry for being very late in posting my Praises today! No good excuses, it's just been a busier week than usual around here.

It was a trying week in many respects as well. Joy was hard to come by for some reason, and I was rather grouchy.

So, today I really need to Praise God for being who He is and for being our source of life and strength. He is already victorious and He will never leave us!

I'm also Praising God today for the rain outside.

And of course, for my precious family.

I choose to Praise you today, Lord, even though there seem to be so many reasons to be discouraged and anxious. I choose to Praise you, for you are King of Kings and no power on earth can defeat You.

Thank you, Jesus, for the love that changes me and sets me free!


I hope y'all have a blessed week ahead. May your joy be so full it just spills out all over the place! Thanks for sharing your Praises with me and the world! Our God is good!


3 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

Love ya hon... wish I could sit with ya and share a cup of hot chocolate with you today. I've had such a pathetic week I spent three days in sobbing tears, ended with a light sensitive migraine headache and the day you called I wanted to spill my guts but my husband had just called to let me know he was on his way home and we had a party to go to so I had to get myself cleaned up to look presentable. It was still SO VERY GOOD to hear your voice though!

Many prayers that you have a better week!!! :)

~ Judy ~ said...

http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise.html

That's my entry Jennifer...and I am adding a PRAISE to God for women like you who inspire others by having a bad week and yet STILL finding things to PRAISE HIM FOR!
Bless you!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
My praises are up here:

http://homeschooling4christ.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise-god.html

Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin