15 November 2009

Faint of Heart Need Not Apply

While thinking about recent events, political, religious, and terrorist, I sat down and penned the following:


Our society is made of bendy, cowardly stuff these days. The travesty at Fort Hood last week is only the latest proof. We're in desperate need of a vaccination, alright, but not for the swine flu. We need a massive shot in the arm of courage to help strengthen us against this rampant virus of godless political correctness.

After this terrible, heartbreaking week, I think if I hear one more person extolling the virtues of diversity I'm going to throw up.

Click to continue reading...



Bless you all. Thanks for reading. If you feel so inclined, you can share your thoughts here or at Catholic Online. I always enjoy reading what others have to say.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

AMEN, to that! I agree wholeheartedly. Diversity and taolerance are "dirty" words in my book...especially when they allow things to happen that are so OBVIOUSLY WRONG!!!

mbrandon8026 said...

Preach it Sister.

You are a voice crying out in the wilderness, but I hear many other voices joining with yours.

http://freethroughtruth.blogspot.com/2009/11/called-to-courage.html

You are a warrior, just like your husband.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin