25 October 2009

Praise!

Photobucket


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

(Well, this new image is a bit bigger than I realized, but it shouldn't surprise me. When it comes to chocolate, I always go overboard!)



I'm praising God for another good week around here...

I find that I am thankful for the same things as always ~ a healthy family, a home, food in the fridge, clothes in the dryer, toys on the floor, books to read, dishes to do, errands to run, and life to live. I don't know why I'm so fortunate. I pray I am grateful.

Praise you, Jesus, for just loving me so completely. Thank you for the blessings that are popping up everywhere. Thank you for thinking of me.

Glory and Praise to our God, who was and is and is to come.

I hope your week was full of good things. Please share your Praises with me! This is the Lord's day ~ Praise Him!

5 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Your new Chocolate Heart Praise looks good enough to eat!!!!! Cathy

~ Judy ~ said...

http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/10/praise_25.html

Thanks for hosting this each week Jennifer!

Anne said...

You brightened up the background! I like the chocolate bar, looks good enough to eat!

Dirtdartwife said...

Now I need to get a chocolate bar. Hahahah! Got my praises up! :) Have a blessed week!!!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Your new chocolate bar looks great! I have my praises posted for this week. :=D
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin