11 October 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"Show us your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us your salvation." Psalm 85:7


Today I am grateful to know the God who brings true peace. I am grateful to know the Prince of Peace. The Child of Peace. (Nobel can keep their silly, empty prize.)

I Praise God for the changes He brings in my soul. He gently reveals what keeps me from Him and what keeps me from love, and then tells me the truth...which sets me free.

I Praise God for His unfailing love. We hear a lot about the unfailing love of God, but I wonder whether we really get it. His love for us never fails. He love us always and completely.

I Praise God for the people I share this house with. We have this perfect little world inside these walls and I can't imagine even breathing without them.

I Praise God for the faithful souls who love the Church and defend Her and proclaim the truth about Her in the midst of all the stupid garbage being served up as "Catholic."

I Praise God for the priests and religious who give their lives in service to the rest of us.

I Praise God for the beginning of autumn... I saw signs today that it is really here! Leaves are finally beginning to shed their green, and I'm suddenly in the mood for all things pumpkin, apple, ginger and spice. I can feel my heart getting lighter by the day!



Please link up and share your Praises today! I hope y'all have a truly blessed week, rich and filled with God's grace. Praise God!


3 comments:

~ Judy ~ said...

Awesome PRAISES Jennifer!

Thanks for sharing them and for hosting this meme!
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/10/praise_11.html

Dirtdartwife said...

Got mine up! Have a very blessed week!!!!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for hosting - my praises are up for this week.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin