27 September 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold." Proverbs 22:1

Praises today are in honor of my darling husband!
Happy Birthday, Handsome!


1. Praise God for YOU, Hubby! We sure do love you! Lots and lots!!

2. Praise God for ice cream cake in honor of the birthday boy. Homemade, by the way!

3. Praise God for your silly sense of humor that keeps me laughing.

4. Praise God for your gentle, warm brown eyes.

5. Praise God for your affectionate love for your daughters.

6. Praise God for your tender love for me, and the way you surprise me.

7. Praise God for the way He has knit us together over 10 years... we're stuck with each other now! Ha!

8. Praise God for giving you life for 36 years, for the countless times He has kept you from harm.

9. Praise God for a happy birthday!


What are your special
Praises this week? Share them! Praise God for all He has done, and all He will do.

I hope y'all have a peaceful week ahead. I hope you encounter God in unexpected ways.


6 comments:

Anne said...

Jennifer, thank you so much for this weekly reminder that a grateful heart is close to God, and we are blessed in more ways than we can ever imagine!

carmelitemom said...

Great tribute to your husband. I finally got around to joining you today!

~ Judy ~ said...

My entry: http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/09/praise_27.html

Happy Birthday Jennifer's Wonderful Husband! Your wife's love and admiration for you SHINES through all she writes about you!
Bless you both with a special day together!

Dirtdartwife said...

mine are up! And have a blessed day celebrating his special day!!!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Happy birthday to your husband, too!

My praises are up for this week at:
http://homeschooling4christ.blogspot.com/2009/09/praise-god-almighty-one-for.html

Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Mary333 said...

These are beautiful praises. Makes me remember to thank God for my own husband.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin