17 September 2009

Can I Get One of Those Things, Please?

I walked from the van, to my front porch and inside the house with groceries. Had jeans on with sandals. It's cloudy and 72 today here, raining off and on.


Started unpacking the groceries and noticed my foot was itching. So was my hand. Itching!! Driving me nuts!


Took my shoes off and looked. Three huge mosquito bites! Two on my wrist and hand! ITCHING!! MUST SCRATCH!! AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!


You know what I want today, right now? I want Eve's laser-blasting arm so I can go outside and start blowing up every single stupid worthless @#!#! bug I see.




Maybe then they'd stop messing with me.

Mosquitoes belong in hell.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Now this is the best post i've read all day.

Makes me laugh!!!!

God bless!

Mary333 said...

Yes, they are fond of me,too. Must be all the chocolate we eat:)

Aussie Therese said...

I believe that mosquitoes are a result of the fall. They are just as much pests as head lice.

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Well, God created mosquitoes, too, but I believe that because of man's sin, they now bite. In a good and perfect, sinless world they wouldn't have done this.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Dirtdartwife said...

ahahahahahaah!!!!! That is funny!

What's worse? A fireant bite that you didn't notice until 0200 when it starts to itch and there is NOTHING that makes it go away.

But I agree... there is a special spot in hell for skeeters and I have to add cockroaches.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin