11 August 2009

Project 2,996


Want to join me in a very worthwhile project to remember the victims of 9/11?


I've signed up for Project 2,996.

Simply write a tribute for one victim and post it on your blog or website on September 11 of this year to honor their life and memory. If you sign up, add a post to your blog now about the project so more folks will go sign up as well. There are still many, many names waiting to be assigned.

Take a look for yourself. The research may be a bit tricky and will require some digging, but I think it's worth it.



2 comments:

Brian said...

Dear Jennifer -

If you check out my last post - on the bottom is a link about my friend and classmate Paul. It ties in with your post here. Funny how things happen like that.

Keep up the good fight!

Regan said...

this looks so beautiful, jennifer. too bad i have such terrible writer's block lately and cannot come up with a post to save my soul!

ps. please don't think i've forgotten your lamb. it is on my to do list!!!
hugs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin