30 August 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14


1. I praise God that He is God forever, and He is good, and patient, and merciful, and loving, and wise.

2. I praise God for the love and comfort of my family.

3. Praise God for the rain.

4. I praise and thank God for all the material comforts of my life that many people live without.

5. I praise and thank God that I have never gone hungry or had to watch my children go hungry.

6. Praise God for rest when I don't feel well.

7. Praise God for giving us Jesus. Thank you for giving us Jesus!

8. Praise God, always, for chocolate!


Please join me in Praising God today for all His goodness and mercy! Praise the name of Jesus!

Have a most blessed and wonderful week ahead, everyone!


3 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

I'll be writing mine soon!! :)

~ Judy ~ said...

My PRAISE can be found here today:
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/08/praise.html
Thanks for adding this special touch to my Sundays Jennifer!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
My praises can be found here:~
http://homeschooling4christ.blogspot.com/2009/08/praise-for-this-week.html

Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin