23 August 2009

Praise!

Photobucket


"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts." Psalm 105:1-2


There's always so many reasons to give God praise; let's get to it!

1. Praise God for the
fabulous thunderstorm we had yesterday! Lots and lots of heavy rain, thunder & lightning. I just love to sit in a quiet, dark room and listen to the pounding rain.

2. Praise God that my kiddos are excited about the start of
a new school year tomorrow! God bless us all and keep us safe.

3. Praise God for
His patience and gentleness.

4. Praise God for
His tender love.

5. Praise God, and thank you,
Jesus, for giving us Your sweet Mother. Your generosity just never ends...

6. Praise God for the
steadfast faith of other Christians that encourages me and lets me know that there are still people out there who love the Lord Jesus and won't cave in to the nonsense of the world.

7. Praise God for
cookies baking in the oven!

8. Praise God for chocolate! Always chocolate!
Chocolate Forever!


Do join me today in singing out
Praise to God, and tell the nations of His marvelous deeds! I hope y'all have a terrific week ahead (school starts!) and that you see God's hand everywhere you look.


6 comments:

carmelitemom said...

Finally got around to joining you today : )

Dirtdartwife said...

Got mine up! I feel like such an oddball because mine seem so self centered or not really praise-worthy. But I added a note to my post because it's the little things I have to focus on right now and that's where God is getting me. It's the little things that are reminding me He's there.

GrandmaK said...

Chocolate always chocolate!!!! These were grand!!! Cathy

Aussie Therese said...

We have lots to praise God in this house for this week. I missed a couple of weeks but my praises are up this morning.

Thanks so much for hosting this each week Jennifer.

Brian said...

At the Missionary of Charity soup kitchen where I volunteer - certain prayers are always said before anyone gets to eat. First we pray the "Our Father", then the "Hail Mary", then the "Glory Be", then morning "Grace."

The we ALL sing a song of praise - it goes like this:

Praise Him...Praise Him...Praise Him in the morning, praise Him in the noontime - Praise Him, Praise Him - Praise Him when the sun goes down...

Thank Him...Thank Him...Thank Him in the morning, Thank Him in the noontime - Thank Him, Thank Him - Thank Him when the sun goes down...

Jesus...Jesus - Jesus in the morning, Jesus in the noontime - Jesus...Jesus - Jesus...when...the ...sun...goes down.... Good morning everybody!

Go tell it on the mountain -

Praise be to Jesus Christ!

~ Judy ~ said...

Cookies on a rainy day...doesn't get better than that!
Thanks for this meme Jennifer!
Here is my entry:
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-chocolate-heart-blog-is-home-of-this.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin