"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts." Psalm 105:1-2
There's always so many reasons to give God praise; let's get to it!
1. Praise God for the fabulous thunderstorm we had yesterday! Lots and lots of heavy rain, thunder & lightning. I just love to sit in a quiet, dark room and listen to the pounding rain.
2. Praise God that my kiddos are excited about the start of a new school year tomorrow! God bless us all and keep us safe.
3. Praise God for His patience and gentleness.
4. Praise God for His tender love.
5. Praise God, and thank you, Jesus, for giving us Your sweet Mother. Your generosity just never ends...
6. Praise God for the steadfast faith of other Christians that encourages me and lets me know that there are still people out there who love the Lord Jesus and won't cave in to the nonsense of the world.
7. Praise God for cookies baking in the oven!
8. Praise God for chocolate! Always chocolate! Chocolate Forever!
Do join me today in singing out Praise to God, and tell the nations of His marvelous deeds! I hope y'all have a terrific week ahead (school starts!) and that you see God's hand everywhere you look.