"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name." Psalm 103
So we begin the countdown to the first day of school... T minus 8....
I wish there were only 8 days left til winter! (grumble, grumble) This hot, humid weather just drags me down.
Here's to making this last week of summer vacation worthwhile, and enjoying the laziness while we can!
1. Praise God for a fun summer filled with lots of great memories.
2. Praise God for all the free time to spend together, being goofy, staying in our jammies all day long, eating lots of ice cream, and doing absolutely nothing.
3. Praise God for a new school year to come, and all the surprises awaiting us as we learn!
4. Praise God for rain... lots of rain... with lightning and thunder... and the strangely comforting sound of raindrops falling heavy outside.
5. Praise God for the gift of encouraging words, and wise words at just the right moment.
6. Praise God for my loving husband who inexplicably thinks I'm beautiful and tells me so all the time.
7. Praise God for wine and chocolate! (I know, I said that last week, but hey! We're talking about wine and chocolate here!)
8. Praise and thank you, Jesus, for being our Living Bread. We have no life without You.
I hope y'all have an easy and happy week ahead. Please share your Praises! It's so nice to have you joining in with me!