"I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry
and he who believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35
It's hot and humid beyond belief here today! Y'all know how much I love hot, humid, summer weather (NOT!), so I'm having to muster up all my cheerfulness... tonight and all this week I'll be "Crocodile Dock"-ing with my kiddos at vacation bible school.
1. Praise God for mass this morning, and a fantastic homily by Msgr. Mike. Gave me lots of good thinks to ponder.
2. Praise God for giving us the Bread of Life that feeds us and changes us.
3. Praise God for the faith and courage of Christians around the world (like Vietnam this week) who are suffering persecution and torture because of Christ. Jesus, bless and protect them and keep them from harm.
4. Praise God for the faithful priests and bishops in America who tend their flock with love and devotion and lead us with courage.
5. Praise God for a lazy afternoon... and a nap.
6. Praise God for a yummy pot of minestrone and some great crusty, chewy bread.... yum! I'd have a glass of wine, but like I said, I have to Crocodile Dock tonight!
7. Praise God for some of the darkest chocolate I've ever had... 85%! It's not very sweet, but it's rich and very satisfying.
God's best to all of you this week. Remember to sing out your Praises to our good God... let it be a sweet sound in His ear.
Peace be with you!