26 July 2009

Praise!

A short list of Praises for me today because I'm on the road headed home... traveling for two days.

Photobucket


"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6


1. Praise God that He is still on the throne. Eternally. Immovable. Unshakable.

2. Praise God for hope when everything seems so dark.

3. Praise God for a very sweet time with family and new memories to cherish.

4. Praise God for all the ones I love, and for His love that keeps me going.

Have a blessed day everyone! Remember to Praise God!

Blessings,

P.S. Please continue to pray for God's saving intervention in our nation. Contact your Reps and write letters. Next week could be very critical. Read the post below for more details if you're not aware. Pray, pray, pray... May God have mercy on us. Peace be with you.

4 comments:

~ Judy ~ said...

I've been looking for a Sunday meme!
Looks like I found it!
PRAISE! What a great theme!
Thanks!
I've posted an entry here:
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/
Have a safe journey home!

Dirtdartwife said...

Have a safe journey home!!!! St. Christopher, protect her!

Sharon said...

Have a safe trip home! I finally posted another "Praise" on my own blog today. I sent you a friend request on FB! :)

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
I have listed my praises. Thank you for hosting this.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin