19 July 2009

Praise!

Coming to you live from Michigan where
I'm visiting my parents and many extended relatives...



Photobucket

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

I know I have dropped off the blogosphere for the last week, and I apologize. Bear with me. I'm having a marvelous time here, seeing my sister and brother for the first time in two years, and many other family members as well. Late nights playing cards, eating way too much ice cream, and laughing more than I have in years.

1. Praise God for laughter!

2. Praise God for goofiness among grown-ups! And Eucher! (Addictive game!)

3. Praise God for my big brother and big sister and the most fun I've had in ages!

4. Praise God that my kiddos are having a blast with their cousins and uncles and grandparents and are playing outside so hard every day they just fall into bed at night.

5. Praise God for the joy of being with those you love.

6. Praise God for delicious blackberry wine!

7. Praise God for gorgeous, cool summer weather, and summer thunderstorms. I love it!

8. Praise God for my wonderful family... despite our quirks and stumbles, I wouldn't trade 'em for nobody.


If I type real fast, I just might get this post up while it's still Sunday! Sorry for being late... been too busy having too much fun! I hope all of you are having good times as well, and I hope you'll share your Praises! to God! He is the source of all joy and life and love, and we are the object of His affections.

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,

5 comments:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Hope that you enjoy the rest of your time with your family.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Anne said...

Blackberry wine-sounds delicious! Nice to hear that you are taking some time to enjoy your family, that is a real blessing!

Aussie Therese said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jennifer again. I have my list of praises up.

God bless
Therese

Elizabeth said...

My favorite trips are of the "family" persuasion! My forbearers were shot & beer drinkers and Pinochle players...same late nights...same great time with cousins. Your kids will remember this trip for the rest of their lives!
Pax Christi

Sarah said...

I am so glad you are having such a marvelous time with your family! Enjoy!! And may God bless you on your trip home.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin