02 June 2009

Today's thoughts

First, I actually do pray that George Tiller has found God's mercy. It would only be a further tragedy if he is lost forever. Honestly, I found the man utterly revolting, yet the bottom line is he was still a soul that Christ died for and dearly loved. And I truly do hope that his soul finds peace, and his family receives comfort. I have yet to read or hear a single Pro-Life person say any different. No one is celebrating his demise, despite what the pro-abortion media says.

We who are Pro-Life cannot retreat or grow quiet in the face of his death. The nonsense and garbage being slung our way is only going to get worse for a while, and we have to continue to call abortion what it really is: the premeditated murder of an innocent human being. It's cruel and depraved, and it is evil. Now is not the time to grow timid in our defense of LIFE. Be strong and take courage, and pray.


Second, why isn't anyone in the MSM pointing out the odd silence from the White House regarding the murder of an American soldier at a recruiting station? Where's the outrage from our President that one of our troops was killed at home by a real extremist? Is it because he's Muslim? Political correctness, anyone? What a lousy Commander in Chief. It's beyond insulting.


Now on a lighter note, don't forget to enter the giveaway for The Tide is Turning Toward Catholicism. I'm drawing the winner's name on Friday! Leave me a comment on the giveaway post to enter!

And finally, vote for me in the Catholic New Media awards! Button's over there on the left. Stiff competition, people. STIFF. I'd be hard-pressed to choose a winner myself...so many great blogs!

I leave you with Psalm 37: 7-9

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret -- it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land."

Blessings,

2 comments:

Worn Out said...

Wonderful post!

Dirtdartwife said...

Thanks for that scripture... I've been struggling today... Even in my rosary I struggled to remain focused and I knew it was Satan playing games. Thanks!!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin