28 June 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:11-12


Time for Praises again! It's been a productive week around here and very busy. Slow blogging week for me, though. Sorry about that! I hope everyone's having a great summer so far.

1. Praise God for His mercy and His attention to detail. Nothing escapes His notice. He never forgets us.

2. Praise God for the beauty of this world and giving me eyes to see it.

3. Praise God for the joy of being His child!

4. Praise God for my husband, who this week made the most fabulous pulled-pork meat I've ever tasted! I can't eat enough of this stuff! But I still don't get why they have to call it a pork butt.

5. Praise God for the batch of chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday...sorry, I just can't be humble about it. I make the best darn cookies I've ever had. Nope, I'm sure yours are delicious, but mine RULE. (wink)


6. Praise God for having a home to retreat to, and be comfortable in, and be safe in. And cool in now that it's hotter than blazes outside!

7. One more today... I have to thank God for chocolate! Always chocolate! Forever chocolate! Forget Love... I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! (LOL!)


Blessed Sunday to y'all! Stay in His capable hands this week, and share your Praises! Leave me a comment so I can come read your Praises!

Blessings,

5 comments:

Brian said...

Jennifer,

I praise God for all the good He is bringing into my life. I will leave here in 10 minutes for the Missionay of Charity mission (NJ) where many volunteers and myself, will pick up the sisters, drive all over town picking up children, bring them to Holy Mass, then breakfast, then Holy Rosary. I praise God for the gift of finding the Missionaries of Charity ten years ago and the wonderful gifts that came to me through the work. I praise God for His trust in me, as I am a "Permanent Diaconate" candidate in NJ. I praise God for my wife, children, my big Golden Retriever Shelby, for all my family and friends - and I praise God for allowing me to meet people like you and many others who are full of faith, soldiers in the pro-life movement.

God bless !

carmelitemom said...

Awesome Praises Jennifer!! There's an Honest Scrap award at my blog for you if you are interested in doing it again. I know you have done it in the past. Just wanted to let you know.

Anne said...

Great praises! I missed your posts this week, welcome back!

Aussie Therese said...

I have my list up Jennifer.

God bless
Therese

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
My list is posted - thank you for hosting this.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin