"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:11-12
Time for Praises again! It's been a productive week around here and very busy. Slow blogging week for me, though. Sorry about that! I hope everyone's having a great summer so far.
1. Praise God for His mercy and His attention to detail. Nothing escapes His notice. He never forgets us.
2. Praise God for the beauty of this world and giving me eyes to see it.
3. Praise God for the joy of being His child!
4. Praise God for my husband, who this week made the most fabulous pulled-pork meat I've ever tasted! I can't eat enough of this stuff! But I still don't get why they have to call it a pork butt.
5. Praise God for the batch of chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday...sorry, I just can't be humble about it. I make the best darn cookies I've ever had. Nope, I'm sure yours are delicious, but mine RULE. (wink)
6. Praise God for having a home to retreat to, and be comfortable in, and be safe in. And cool in now that it's hotter than blazes outside!
7. One more today... I have to thank God for chocolate! Always chocolate! Forever chocolate! Forget Love... I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! (LOL!)
Blessed Sunday to y'all! Stay in His capable hands this week, and share your Praises! Leave me a comment so I can come read your Praises!