21 June 2009

Praise!

Photobucket



"As a Father has compassion on his children,
so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him." Psalm 103:13


Happy Father's Day Praises to all of you!

1. Praise God for...Himself. The Everlasting Father.

2. Praise God for all the men who live up to their responsibilities and take care of their families.

3. Praise God for my own loving father, and my husband, who is a loving father to our children.

4. Praise God for a totally awesome day with my family yesterday. A little grocery shopping, lots of fun at the pool, followed by ice cream, followed by nap time, followed by Wii games, and laziness together.

5. Praise God for baby girl kisses. Mmmmm! The sweetest sugar...

6. Praise God for air conditioning on hot days! OH, Thank You, Lord!

7. Praise God that chocolate comes in so many forms: brownies, cookies, cake, ice cream... and that today I will have multiple forms and not allow myself to feel guilty about it.


Your turn! Link up and share your Praises! 'Tis a glorious week to give Praise to our Heavenly Father for all His blessings. I hope you have an outstanding week ahead, and may the peace of the Lord be with you.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Anne said...

Jennifer, I love number 7! In my profession I get so tired of "calories, calories, calories" all the time, its good to let go and enjoy without any worries or guilt! Enjoy that chocolate! I think I'll join you!

I want to ask you how you got the copyright on your blog. Did you just add the words yourself, or did you go through a process for it?

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just wanted to say thank you once again for hosting this. It's good to be able to praise God in all things.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Sarah said...

Your Father's Day praises are great!

Chocolate ice cream. Now that sounds good on a hot day like today! I had chocolate cake at a wedding Friday night. Before the meal, the pastor prayed over the food and asked the Lord to remove all the calories. I got a kick out of that! =)

Oh, and I saw Star Trek. Loved it! Thought you'd appreciate that.

God bless your day, Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin