14 June 2009

Praise!

Photobucket


"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him." John 6:56


A blessed feast of Corpus Christi to all of you!

I'm sure many of us are of one mind and heart this weekend, and we all give God praise and thanksgiving for His precious Body and Blood.

1. Praise God for leaving us a way to touch Him, taste Him, feel Him, and hold Him in our hands. It is amazing... our God longs to be so close to us, He gives Himself to us in such an approachable, tangible way.

2. Praise God for the blessing of being called His daughter, for knowing Him the way I do, for longing to know Him more.

3. Praise God for my sweet, loving and devoted husband. (And some time alone with him!)

4. Praise God for my crazy, adorable, energetic, and silly kiddos!

5. Praise God for rainy days and thunderstorms. I love the feel of rainy days.

6. Praise God for peach wine.... Mmmmm! I have a bottle in the fridge with my name all over it!

7. Praise God for the delight of dark chocolate melting in my mouth, and how wonderfully it pairs with the wine!


Blessed day to you all! Praise God for who He is, for all He does, and for how He loves us!

4 comments:

carmelitemom said...

Loved your praises today Jennifer! I'd love to join you for some wine and chocolate : )

Dirtdartwife said...

Got my praise report up! :)

Aussie Therese said...

Thanks for hosting Jennifer. I just put my list up.

Therese

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this. I just posted my praises.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin