07 June 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth." Psalm 57:5


As I write this, the sky is covered over in grey and black clouds, the ground is soaked from the rain we've gotten... and I love it. I love days like this. I find them peaceful and calming. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny again... bummer.

1. Praise God for the end of the school year, the beginning of summer, and three giggly girls who are already complaining that they're bored!

2. Praise God for the rain and the clouds.

3. Praise God for the squirrels sitting on my patio table eating from a bowl of nuts my three giggly girls put out. We sit at our table and watch the squirrels while we eat dinner...

4. Praise God for my wonderful husband who has been in the kitchen all day baking bread for tonight's homemade beef stew... he's awesome.

5. Praise God for a lazy day with nowhere to go, no errands to run, no traffic to endure. Just my family, flopped on the couch watching a Best Beef Burger Challenge and coloring pictures.

6. Praise God for the roof over my head, the food on my table, the clean clothes on my back, and the people I love right beside me.

7. Praise God for the wine I'll have with dinner, and for the chocolate brownies I'm going to make for dessert. Mmmmmm...


A simple list for me this week... how about you? Thanks for sharing your Praises with me. May they all be a sweet sound in our Father's ear.

Have a blessed week ahead everyone!

4 comments:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for hosting this.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

carmelitemom said...

Not sure if Mr. Linky is working...but I did join you in praising God. Have a blessed day!

Anne said...

"The people I love right beside me" Nothing could be more praiseworthy than that!

Sarah said...

My kids are already bored, too. What's up with that?! Love your list of praises ... There's always plenty to thank God for, He is just so generous and awesome! And everyone's list is so unique, which gives that much more glory to Him!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin