03 June 2009

More Thoughts Today...



Another day goes by, and more silence from our Commander-in-Chief.




I offer my heartfelt condolences to the family of Private William Long, murdered in Arkansas by a Muslim jihadist. I pray the God of all comfort, and our Blessed Mother will surround you and bring you peace. I'm very sorry our President doesn't have the decency to publicly condemn, or even publicly acknowledge your son's murder. You all deserve better. As do the families of those wounded by this lunatic.


Obama insists that America is not a Christian nation, and now he says the U.S. is one of the "largest Muslim countries in the world." Will we remain passively silent while our nation turns its back on the Living God in whom we have our freedom and our very lives? Christians in America are growing timid in the face of cultural resistance, and if we do not gather our courage and speak out, we will soon be silenced altogether.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life." That is not our opinion, it is a statement of fact from the mouth of God.

I have never before been so urged to pray for my country. We who know the power of prayer, if we love our country at all, we must beg the Lord's mercy on the USA. Our sin as a nation grows bolder and deeper, and our willingness to defend the truth of Christ seems to grow weaker. It grieves my heart. It makes me feel sick at the thought of what my children are inheriting.

Our weapons of defense are the same as they've always been: our prayers. The Rosary, our chaplets, our novenas, Adoration, and the Mass. Please, dear friends, pray for our country and our leaders. Pray for their conversion and commitment to LIFE. Pray that people's hearts will be humbled and changed.

Then our Father who loves us will hear and save us...

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14




Blessings,

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

Obambi said WHAT about our nation? Has he looked at actual statistics lately? Oh my gosh I'm absolutely taken aback by the depth of his utter stupidity! I didn't think he'd be able to shock me anymore... wow... unfortunately, this country has turned so PC that Christians are afraid to speak out unless we're amongst our own.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin